Saturday, March 15, 2014

One Fine Thursday

 I usually do monthly updates, but since i had some extra time today might as well blog something.

A couple of days ago, i finally got to spend my afternoon with him. Caught up on so many things, updated our YouTube videos, spammed our camera with pictures and basically enjoyed each other's company. 

Though we've not been able to meet up often because i always have a hard time to go out and what not, i'm really thankful that he understands.

Yeah we still argue, get upset or purposely get on each other's nerves just because we don't get to see each other as often as we'd like. That is like a minor downside i guess? 

It is pretty hard sometimes but well i guess right now, adapting and accepting is what's important.
The bright side though, lately for some reason we've became much sweeter, so much more loving to each other. I don't know how or when it started but i'm glad it did. 

I've grown so attached to him, i can't even explain it well through words. I'm just so fond of him right now. Every little thing about him makes me happy. 
 I mean, yeah i get all insecure or worried that he wouldn't be able to handle all this distance, fearing that he would walk out of my life finding someone much better. I think way too much sometimes but i can't help it. 

I just don't want to, i can't lose him. Especially not to someone else. 
He's adorable, he's sweet, he's funny, loving, silly, weird, grumpy, harsh at times, negative at times too but every little thing about him, positive or negative is what makes him so perfect to me. 

We're both basically a huge pain in each others butt, forever getting even whenever we get mad at each other. That sucks though but the little flaws is what makes it so much more perfect. 
 It's coming to 7 Months with him, there are so many ups and downs. So many moments where we were on the verge of giving up on each other.

I'm glad we didn't though. 

Having pull through everything, makes it so much more worthwhile. 
 He looks out for me, he takes care of me, he appreciates me, he always does his best to support me in everything i do and to always be there for me. 

As much as sometimes he just blurts out whatever that is on his mind which can be relatively harsh sometimes, it hurts but it gives me more reasons to try harder to be a better person for him. 
To treat him the way he deserves to be treated.
I'm not perfect, i have many flaws in many ways. As loving as i can be, i admit that i am not an easy person to be with, but i am truly thankful that he still tolerates it all anyways.

He makes me feel beautiful both inside and out.
If you're reading this my dear, thank you for staying by my side. There's no one else i'd rather be with.
I've cherished every amazing memories we've shared and looking forward to many more to come.
I love you sweetheart.
Always have, always will <3 font="" nbsp="">



Till here..
Farisha~

No comments:

Post a Comment