Wednesday, October 30, 2013

30/10/13

 Spent my evening with him that day. We've had our usual talks & basically enjoyed each other's company. 
No we didn't do much but his presence was more than enough for me. 
We took a walk and ended up at the SG flyer & made plans about what to do this nov/dec. Then sat by the river in silence. 
The rush of wind with a really nice view of gardens by the bay was really relaxing.
 As we spoke, somehow it came to the topic about how much we are glad to have met each other & that though its been almost 3 months together, each time we meet always feels like the very first time.
What truly touched my heart was when he started tearing & ended up crying because he was just so happy. 
No one's ever appreciated me to that extent. 
 I've had my own doubts & insecurities when it comes to him. Even though i was happy, deep down i'd have to admit that i was actually really afraid. Afraid that he'd realize that i'm not good enough for him. Afraid that one day he'd just stop wanting to love me & he'd leave. 
I trust him more than anything, but i just cant help but feel that he is way to perfect to be with someone like me. 
But, that night, when he looked right into my eyes and said "even though there might be someone better out there, i'm satisfied with what i have right now" , my heart froze. 
To think that someone like him would say something like that to me. I've never felt so appreciated. 
The way he looks at me, cares about me, constantly tries his best to put a smile on my face. 
I've hesitated about opening my heart to truly love someone again, but it all changed when i met him. I was afraid of so many things, but right now, the only thing i fear is to lose him. 

Each one of our dates, has been great. No matter how simple it may be. It would always be filled with laughs & us being so silly together.
I can be at my most childish state of mind & he actually loves me for it. Which is actually really adorable of him. 

No matter how silly i am, how annoying i can be, i know he'd be here to stay. 
No ones cherished the way i feel, the way he does.
For once, there is a person that i can turn to who would always put my feelings first. 
I dont have to worry about what he thinks because he easily speaks his mind & we'd always work things out if necessary.

"We'd make it through, Believe in us"

That was a promise we've made together. It is probably really too soon to say, but as far as im concerned this is the best relationship i've ever had. I'm really blessed to have met him. 

My boyfriend, My best friend, My twin. Thank you for loving me with all your heart for just the way i am. 




Till here.
Farisha~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment